IS YOUR CHILD...
- not using words to communicate or not speaking enough compared to their peers?
- frustrated that they aren't understood or can't tell you what they want?
- hard to understand?
- not saying some sounds correctly?
- stuttering or stammering?
- having trouble with reading like other children?
- not making friends easily or have trouble playing with others?
- have a developmental disorder such as Autism Spectrum Disorder or Down Syndrome
...THan WE Can help
Strides Speech Therapy is committed to helping children meet their potential by providing high quality, individualized, comprehensive and evidenced based evaluations and treatment. We provide in person and teletherapy services to clients in the state of Maryland. Our clinic for in person sessions is located in Davidsonville, MD. We also provide contract services to other institutions including public school systems. At Strides Speech Therapy, we take a family-centered, play based approach utilizing each child's strengths and interests to custom fit a therapy program that is just right for them. Please read our success stories and contact us today to see how we can be of service to your child and your family.