Did you know?
- 40 million Americans have communication disorders, costing the U.S. approximately $154-$186 billion annually.
- 6-8 million Americans have some form of language impairment.
- 8-9% of young children suffer from speech sound disorders.
- 3+ million Americans stutter.
- Approximately 7.5 million people in the U.S. have trouble using their voices.
- Research suggests that the first 6 months are the most crucial to a child's development of language skills.
- Children are more likely to make the greatest gains when services begin during the early stages of development.